Philadelphia Flower Show
- March 14
Hunterdon Hills Playhouse, "Born Yesterday":
- March 23
Wash DC Odyssey Cruise / Guided City Tour:
- April 7
Sight & Sound's Millenium Theatre 2017:
- 'JONAH' April 12, 11:00 AM
Additional Feature: Lancaster County Comedy & meal at Hershey Farm Restaurant
- 'JONAH' August 1, 3:00 PM
With lunch at Bird-in-Hand Restaurant
-'MIRACLE OF CHRISTMAS'
- December 14, 3:00 PM with noon meal
in Amish Home
OTHER 2017 PLANNED TRIPS:
- Fulton Theatre (Lancaster) - "Newsies"
- July 12, 2:00 pm w/ Lunch at Arthurs' Terrace
- Christian Life Assembly - Camp Hill
- Easter Celebration 'One Voice'
Sunday, April 2, 3:00 pm
Dinner 'On your own' at Walnut Grove Smorgasbord
- Bird-in-Hand Stage-- "Mennonite Girls can Cook"
-June 30 late lunch and 4 pm Show
-October 24 early lunch and 1 pm Show
- American Music Theatre's Christmas Wonderland
"Home for the Holidays",
November 14, 3:00 pm Show
Lunch at Hometown Kitchen
OTHER PLANNED TRIPS:
- Boston - Adventure in History
- Mohonk Mountain House Get-Away
- Atlantic Canada - Maritime Provinces
- Vermont's Finest
- Branson / Eureka Springs AK
October 25 - November 2
Call or email NOW
for full details and to make reservations.